No products in the cart
The Outdoor Guide Foundation has a simple aim; to make the outdoors more accessible for all – particularly children.
For schools planning or wanting to set up an outdoor learning space or simply get kids outside in all weathers, they should first consider the need for proper clothing – waterproofs and wellies.
Our goal is get 10 sets of wellies and waterproofs to every state primary schools in the UK, all 20,000 of them!
All we need now is your help.
Why Waterproofs and Wellies?
Fact: Do you know some children get outside less than prison inmates?
We are in the midst of a physical and mental health crisis, exacerbated by the current pandemic. In reality this equates to 9 children in every state funded class of 30 living below the poverty line. The benefits of getting children outside are well documented and numerous, including:
- Educational benefits
- Developing social interaction and empathy
- Enhancing wellbeing
- Reducing anger, stress, and anxiety
- Improving community engagement
- Increasing physical fitness
The basics for jumping in a puddle!
Wellington boots, a hooded waterproof jacket & over-trousers.
The Outdoor Guide has negotiated with reputable suppliers to source the best value kit:
- Sustainable suit materials – PP Free
- Unbranded suits for greater value for money
- Wellies from world – renowned brand Dunlop
- Cost of sale for the whole kit: £30.00
- 10 various-sized kits donated to each school who decide how to distribute the kits
- Schools and Parents can buy extra kits at the same cost price
£30.00 will buy and deliver 1 complete kit to a school
£300.00 will buy and deliver 10 complete kits to a school
£1,200.00 will buy and deliver 40 complete kits to a school
£10,000.00 will provide kits for schools you choose in a specific area
Contact: Gina Bradbury Fox – Managing Director
T: 020 3393 5084 m: 07973 382256 email@example.com